2007年5月25日星期五

travel to Qingdao

  Last summer, I , with my aunt went to Qingdao.
I was attracted by the beautiful scenery . The sea gave me great impression. Sometimes, when I read the wide of sea, I feel open, at that time, when I was in front of sea, it opened my mind and excited me.
Lots of people go to Qingdao every year, especially in summer. They could enjoy themselves by the seaside. Lay down on the beach , feels the nature, There is nothing better than that.
Qingdao is also famous for a seaside city. But as a heated tourism city, I think there are a lot of reasons for it to remain a good place. As a tourist, I cant speak out of it, but , its clean can be seen by all of tourists.
So , what I want to say is that protect the envoriment is important.
If you have time, I think Qingdao is worthy of visiting.

没有评论: